Hello folks,
Our Head Custodian, Buddy Stevens, is retiring. His last day is today, Friday, September 18. We are thrilled for Buddy personally as he will get a chance to enjoy his family and hopefully lots of fishing! For us, it is an incalculable loss as Buddy set the highest standards for both his work and personal interactions. I know I speak on behalf of the entire DSMS community when I state that we are all grateful to have known and worked with Buddy. Best of luck on a long and pleasant retirement, Buddy!
I am happy to announce that Mr. James Burke has been appointed the new DSMS Head Custodian. James comes to us from Pine Hill, where he has served as the night shift supervisor. James brings over sixteen years of general maintenance experience with him and we are very excited about his appointment. The process included many inside and outside candidates, was very competitive and made for a difficult decision. Please make sure to say hello and introduce yourself to Jim when you have a chance to meet him.
Have a great weekend!
Sincerely,
Frederick