Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Mailings -Out This Week!

Hello,
All of the schedules are being mailed out this week (08-17-09). Students, parents and teachers can all expect to receive their schedules by the end of the week. The building will be available to students and parents for touring next week (08-24). If you do come, please stop by to introduce yourselves to me!

I will be posting my "How to open a locker" video on this blog shortly- stay tuned sixth graders!

Summer has flown by fast! One neat personal update: I have exercised my player option to join another football team. I am now playing with the Central Mass Fury; we are a team centered out of Leicester, Massachusetts. We play most of our games at 4:00 on the Leicester Community Field, right off of route 9. I am number 65; check out our website at: www.massfury.net

See you soon!

Respectfully,
Frederick